Phone Number: 01598 763402
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Heddon Valley is an area of countryside in Exmoor National Park that comprises of a wooded river valley which runs down to the coast and ends at Heddon’s Mouth.
There are a number of mapped out coastal and woodland walks that you can get details on by downloading them from the National Trust website or buying a map at the Information centre. There are also bridleways for horse riding.
- Free attraction.
- Car parking.
- Information centre and shop selling ice creams, local food and drink plus a range of gifts.
- BBQ’s for use by riverside car park.
- Open all year from dawn to dusk.
Before you start your journey to Heddon Valley for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Combe Martin Wildlife and Dinosaur Park
- Exmoor Zoo
- Arlington Court and the National Trust Carriage Museum
- Watermouth Castle and Family Theme Park
- Museum of British Surfing
- Cobbaton Combat Collection