Phone Number: 01271 815155
Website: Visit the Museum of British Surfing website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Museum of British Surfing is an attraction about surfing today and in the past located in Braunton in North Devon.
Featuring information about surfers, boards, the history of surfing, surfing in Britain and the surfing culture. Items and exhibits include a large collection of surfboards including vintage models, slideshows, literature, memorabilia, videos and artwork. Skate bowl located at the back of the museum available for visitors to use.
- Public car park nearby.
- Gift sales area.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Museum of British Surfing website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Museum of British Surfing for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- The Big Sheep
- Arlington Court and the National Trust Carriage Museum
- Watermouth Castle and Family Theme Park
- Combe Martin Wildlife and Dinosaur Park
- Cobbaton Combat Collection
- Exmoor Zoo