Phone Number: 01271 882486
Website: Visit the Combe Martin Wildlife and Dinosaur Park website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Combe Martin Wildlife and Dinosaur Park reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Combe Martin Wildlife and Dinosaur Park is a walk through animal park with additional attractions set in 28 acres of gardens in North Devon near Combe Martin.
Some of the animals you will get to meet at the zoo include meerkats, lions, wolves, otters, owls, wallabies, raccoons, penguins, kookaburra, ring tailed coati, lemurs, marmosets, gibbons, monkeys, reptiles and exotic birds many free-flying around the park. The park also has some indoor attractions for wet days including the Bug World attraction, the Tomb of The Pharaohs (a recreation of an Egyptian tomb), a dinosaur museum featuring fossils both real and replica plus a film about dinosaurs and a Tropical House. There is also a petting zoo with micro pigs, rabbits, guinea pigs, goats, porcupines, toy horses, chickens, parakeets and guinea fowl.
More things to see and do at the zoo include the dinosaur enclosure featuring life size animatronic dinosaurs and the earthquake canyon train ride inspired by a certain theme park ride in America for which there is an extra charge. Daily shows and scheduled activities include the meerkat encounter, bird of prey displays, sea lion shows, animal handling sessions, talks and feeding times. For an extra fee you can also arrange various experiences such as sea lion encounters, birds of prey sessions and keeper activities.
- Car parking.
- Jungle Hut cafe serves hot and cold food and drinks.
- Oasis baguette & deli bar serves baguettes, snacks and drinks.
- 15th to 23th February 2020.
- 29th February to 1st March 2020.
- 7th March to 1st November 2020.
- 7 days a week / 10am - 5pm (last admission 3pm).
- Adult - £14.99
- Child (3 to 15) - £13.99
- Concessions - £11.99
- Consession Child - £6.99
- Children (Under 3's) - FREE
- Wheelchair Users - FREE
- 50p off per person for parties of 4 or more full paying customers.
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2020.
Before you start your journey to Combe Martin Wildlife and Dinosaur Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Arlington Court and the National Trust Carriage Museum
- Watermouth Castle and Family Theme Park
- Heddon Valley
- Exmoor Zoo
- Museum of British Surfing
- Cobbaton Combat Collection