Phone Number: 01304 823292
Website: Visit the Crabble Corn Mill website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Crabble Corn Mill is a Grade II listed working historical Georgian watermill near Dover in Kent.
Run as a charitable trust the mill was built in 1812 and is set alongside the River Dour. The mill has six floors to view containing exhibits with information about the mill and how it works and working Victorian and Georgian milling machinery.
Guided tours available for an additional charge.
- Free car parking in River Recreation Ground.
- Shop at the Mill selling locally made produce, gifts, flour and plants (only open weekends).
- Mill Cottage Vintage and Curios shop selling hand-made curios.
- Fully licensed tea rooms serving meals, snacks and drinks (Free access to tea rooms).
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Crabble Corn Mill website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Crabble Corn Mill for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Dover Castle
- East Kent Railway
- Walmer Castle and Gardens
- Deal Castle
- Wingham Wildlife Park
- Howletts Wild Animal Park