Phone Number: 01304 211 067
Website: Visit the Dover Castle website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
English Heritage Membership: Save up to 21%
Reviews: View Dover Castle reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Dover Castle situated above the White Cliffs of Dover has lots to see and do for all the family.
Included in the attraction is the Princess of Wales' Royal Regiment Museum which traces the history of the regiment, The Great Tower where costumed actors tell you about medieval life at King Henry's Court, an Anglo-Saxon church, The Secret Wartime Tunnels with guided tours setting off every 10 mins, the Underground Hospital accessed by guided tour only and Admiralty Lookout where you can lookout over the white cliffs of Dover.
The castle is also surrounded by 80 acres of grounds with battlements and curtain walls to enjoy.
- Free car parking.
- Eateries include the NAAFI restaurant housed in the 1868 Regimental Institute serving hot food, all cooked on site, The Keep Coffee Shop selling hot drinks, sandwiches and snacks, the Tunnels Tea Room and an Ice Cream Parlour selling local ice cream during sunny days.
- You are also welcome to bring your own picnic.
- There are also two gift shops on site selling military, WWII and English Heritage souvenirs.
- Please check the Dover Castle website for opening hours.
- Member - Free
- Adult - £21.30
- Child (5 to 17 years) - £12.80
- Concession - £19.20
- Family (2 adults, up to 3 children) - £55.40
- Family (1 adult, up to 3 children) - £34.10
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2020.
Before you start your journey to Dover Castle for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Crabble Corn Mill
- East Kent Railway
- Walmer Castle and Gardens
- Deal Castle
- Wingham Wildlife Park
- Howletts Wild Animal Park