Phone Number: 01323 642833
Website: Visit the Fort Fun website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Fort Fun reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Fort Fun is an indoor play centre with an outdoor funfair and water park in Eastbourne in East Sussex.
The indoor soft play centre has a play frame with slides, aerial runway, cannon ball blasters, ball pool, a separate area for under 5's and comfy seating for adults. Outside there's slides, moto bikes, remote control cars, pirate water blaster, bouncy castle, inflatable slide, diggerland sandpit and a crazy golf course. Amongst the fun fair attractions are dodgems, teacups, merry go round, a train ride and carousel. There's also the Aqua splash outdoor water park with slides. Caters for children's birthday parties.
- Pay and display car parking.
- Cafe serving hot and cold food, drinks and ice cream.
- Picnic tables for your own picnic.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Fort Fun website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Fort Fun for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Eastbourne Miniature Steam Railway Adventure Park
- The Puppet Museum
- Pevensey Castle
- Seven Sisters Sheep Centre
- Gardens and Grounds of Herstmonceux Castle
- The Observatory Science Centre