Phone Number: 01482 896236
Website: Visit the Fort Paull Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Fort Paull Museum reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Fort Paull Museum is a history museum just outside the village of Paull in East Yorkshire.
This attraction is set on a 10 acre site situated alongside the Humber estuary in the grounds of a Napoleonic fortress. There are both undercover and outdoor exhibits covering historic periods of conflict including the Napoleonic Wars, the Civil war and the World Wars. Amongst the things to see are some underground tunnels, the TRENCH, a Blackburn Beverley aeroplane, military vehicles and artillery and the Humberside Fire Brigade Museum.
- Car parking.
- Shop selling toys, souvenirs, gifts, minatures and replica coins and medals.
- Dukes of York Bar serves all day breakfasts, meals, snacks and drinks.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Fort Paull Museum website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Fort Paull Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- The Potters Cabin
- The Deep
- Arctic Corsair
- Dinostar - The Dinosaur Experience
- Streetlife Museum of Transport
- Wilberforce House