Phone Number: 023 9246 2820
Website: Visit the Funland Amusement Park website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Funland Amusement Park is a family amusement park on the sea front on Hayling island in Hampshire.
This fun park has fairground rides, roller coasters, amusement arcades, an indoor children's play area and an indoor ten-pin bowling alley. Thrill rides include the Klondike Gold mine roller coaster, Extreme, Beaver Creek log flume, the Jack fm Drop (lift and drop ride), Super Dragon roller coaster, dodgems and the Cannibal pots ride. For smaller children there's also the Woody Roller coaster, Blizzard falls junior log flume, a helter skelter, Samba Balloons, Frog hopper, Toy Town express and the Red Barron plane ride.
- Free entry just pay for rides.
- Car parking.
- Rock On Gift Shop selling gifts and beach accessories.
- Wimpy restaurant serving meals and snacks.
- Seaview fish and chip restaurant.
- Carousel cafe serving all day breakfasts.
- Ice cream parlour and some fast food kiosks.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Funland Amusement Park website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Funland Amusement Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Cumberland House Natural History Museum
- Southsea Castle
- Charles Dickens Birthplace Museum
- Pirate Pete's Adventure Playground
- Royal Navy Submarine Museum
- Explosion! Museum of Naval Firepower