Phone Number: 0845 643 9215
Website: Visit the Go Ape Alice Holt website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Tickets: Book now!
Reviews: View Go Ape Alice Holt reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Go Ape Alice Holt is a high wires adventure course in Alice Holt Forest, near Farnham in Surrey.
Home of the original Go Ape course, the course features 41 crossing to traverse, amongst the tree tops, including zip wires, balance beams, cargo netting and rope crossings. There are both junior and adult courses at the site. The adult course can be completed by anyone aged 10 and over, over 1.4 meters tall and less than 20 and a half stone. The junior course is for children over 1 Meter tall. Cycle hire nearby. Kid's playground near the course.
- Car parking.
- Forest Food restaurant near to the Go Ape course.
- Dogs welcome.
- Please check the Go Ape Alice Holt website for opening hours.
- Treetop Challenge - From £29.00
- Treetop Adventure Plus - £24.00
- Treetop Adventure - £19.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2021.
Before you start your journey to Go Ape Alice Holt for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Curtis Museum
- Jane Austen's House Museum
- Hollycombe Working Steam Museum
- Aldershot Military Museum
- Wizzy World