Phone Number: 01428 724900
Website: Visit the Hollycombe Working Steam Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
- 2018 openings: All Easter weekend, then Sundays & Bank Holidays until 14th October.
- Daily openings: 30th May to 3rd June (Spring Half Term); 31st July-27th August (closed Mondays apart from Bank Holiday Monday).
- Open times: Gates open 11am. Rides from 12:30pm. Last admission 4pm.
- Adults - £16.00
- Seniors - £14.00
- Children (3 to 15) - £12.00
- Saver Ticket (2+2) - £50.00
- Super Saver Ticket (2+3) - £60.00
- Disabled + Carer - £16.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at September 2018.
Before you start your journey to Hollycombe Working Steam Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
Attractions Nearby :-
- Go Ape Alice Holt
- Uppark House and Garden
- Oakhurst Cottage
- Petworth House and Park
- Jane Austen’s House Museum
Also see in Hampshire :-