Phone Number: 0843 770 4106
Website: Visit the Go Ape Grizedale website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Tickets: Book now!
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Go Ape Grizdale main attraction is it’s tree-top adventures. Lasting 2-3 hours you’ll be traversing rope walkways and netting strung between the trees, tarzan swings and zip wires, all high above the forest floor.
Alternatively you can book a Forest Segway safari lasting an hour, where you navigate through forest trails on a rugged all-terrain electric Segway. Also available at the site is cycle hire, which you can then use to explore the 5 cycle tracks totalling nearly 40 miles. There are also 8 walking routes.
- There is parking, for which there is a charge.
- Food and drink is available for purchase on-site.
- Please check the Go Ape Grizedale website for opening hours.
- Tree Top Adventure - Gorillas (16 years +) £33, Baboons (10 to 15 years) £25
- Tree Top Junior (over 1 metre) - £18
- Forest Segway (over 10 Years and over 7 Stone) - £35
- Zip Trekking Adventure - All ages (over 13 years) £45
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Go Ape Grizedale for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Hill Top
- Beatrix Potter Gallery and Hawkshead
- The Ruskin Museum
- The World of Beatrix Potter Attraction
- Wray Castle
- Lakes Aquarium