Phone Number: 015394 36269
Website: Visit the Hill Top website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View Hill Top reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Hill Top is the 17th century farmhouse owned by Beatrix Potter located in the village of Near Sawrey in the Lake District.
The house is presented as it would have been during the early 20th century when Beatrix Potter first bought it. It was bequeathed to the National Trust on her death and features furniture and items genuinely belonging to Beatrix Potter. Cottage garden with vegetables, flowers, herbs and fruit. Room guides in each room. Entry via timed ticket.
- Car parking.
- Free access to shop and garden.
- Shop selling Beatrix Potter items including toys, books and souvenirs.
- Pub and tea rooms near by serving meals and drinks.
- Please check the Hill Top website for opening hours as times vary.
Ticket Prices - Hill Top Garden:
- Adult - £5.00
- Child - £2.50
- Family - £12.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2021.
Before you start your journey to Hill Top for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Beatrix Potter Gallery and Hawkshead
- Go Ape Grizedale
- The World of Beatrix Potter Attraction
- Wray Castle
- The Ruskin Museum