Phone Number: 0844 504 1233
Website: Visit The World of Beatrix Potter Attraction website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View The World of Beatrix Potter Attraction reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
The World of Beatrix Potter Attraction is an exhibition set mainly indoors and recreates scenes, featuring the characters, locales and sounds inspired by Beatrix Potter's books.
The attraction is located in the tourist town of Bowness-on-Windermere and some of it's features include a 4 minute introduction film, Jemima Puddle-duck's woodland glade, the Peter Rabbit Garden (outdoors), the virtual walk, Mrs Tiggy-winkle's kitchen and Mr McGreggor's Greenhouse.
- Car park nearby (pay and display).
- Gift shop.
- Beatrix Potter themed tearoom serving afternoon tea, snacks and light lunches.
- Re-open on Monday 17th May 2021
- Open every day from 10am - 5:30pm.
- Under 3s - Free
- Child (aged 3 to 16) - £4.20
- Adult - £8.20
- Senior (60+) - £7.20
- Family (2 adults, 2 children) - £23.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2021.
Before you start your journey to The World of Beatrix Potter Attraction for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Hill Top
- Wray Castle
- Beatrix Potter Gallery and Hawkshead
- Ambleside Roman Fort
- Go Ape Grizedale