Phone Number: 015395 30153
Website: Visit the Lakes Aquarium website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Lakes Aquarium reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Lakes Aquarium is an aquatic life attraction, located on the southern shore of Lake Windermere and features not only creatures native to the Lake District, but also from around the World.
Exhibits include Morcambe bay, Beneath Lake Windermere underwater tunnel, Seashore discovery, Leven Estuary, The English Lake district, Virtual Bell dive, Tropical rainforest and the Americans. There are also daily talks and scheduled feeds to attend.
- Car park next to attraction. (pay and display).
- 1872 Cafe and Oscar's Cafe and Restaurant and gift shop.
- We open at 10am every day (except Christmas Day).
- Closing 4:30pm (last admission 3:30pm).
- Open 7 days a week.
- Adult - £7.95
- Child (3 to 15 yrs) - £5.75
- Child Under 3 - FREE
- Senior - £6.95
- Disabled Adult / Carer - £6.95
- Disabled Child - £4.75
- Family (2 Adults & 1 Child) - £18.95
- Family (2 Adults & 2 Children) - £21.95
- Family (2 Adults & 3 Children) - £26.95
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2020.
Before you start your journey to Lakes Aquarium for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Lakeland Motor Museum
- Go Ape Grizedale
- Hill Top
- The World of Beatrix Potter Attraction
- Beatrix Potter Gallery and Hawkshead
- Lakeland Miniature Village