Phone Number: 01792 371206
Website: Visit the Gower Heritage Centre website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Gower Heritage Centre is a countryside crafts and rural life museum set in the heart of the Gower Peninsula, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and just a 15-minute walk from Three Cliffs Bay. It features displays about the history of agriculture, a 12th century water powered corn and saw mill, an outdoor museum of antique farming and cultivation and an animal park.
Other attractions include a tractor play area, fish pond, puppet theatre and games arcade. Daily timetable of guided tours and demonstrations. Craft workshops.
- Gift shop.
- Arts and Crafts shop.
- Cider shop.
- Tea Rooms serving cream teas.
- Bar and BBQ.
- Car Park.
- Monday to Sunday: 10am - 5pm
- Adults - £6.95
- Children (aged 2+) - £5.95
- Concessions (including Seniors) - £5.95
- Children (under 2 years) - Free
- Family Ticket (2 adults & 2 children) - £25.00
- Supersaver Family Ticket (2 adults & up to 4 children) - £30.00
- Annual Season Ticket (2 adults & up to 4 children) - £50.00
- Cream Tea Special (entry plus a cream tea) - £9.95
- Breakfast Special (entry plus breakfast) - £9.95
- Senior Special (entry plus tea or coffee and biscuits) - £8.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Gower Heritage Centre for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- National Botanic Garden of Wales
- National Showcaves Centre for Wales
- Watermouth Castle and Family Theme Park
- Heddon Valley
- Colby Woodland Garden