Phone Number: 01223 835000
Website: Visit the Imperial War Museum Duxford website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
The Imperial War Museum Duxford is set within the spacious grounds of the best-preserved Second World War airfield in Europe. It hosts a collection of over two hundred aircraft including iconic aircraft, interactive exhibits and an original 1917 Belfast Hangar, plus tanks, military vehicles and boats. Exhibits include Airspace, 1940 Operations room, Battle of Britain and Air and Sea. Air shows are held approximately 4 times a year.
- There are also green open spaces with benches to enjoy your own picnic.
- Exciting Activity Zone playground.
- Three cafes: The Mess Restaurant, Wing Co Joe’s Café and Station 357.
- Children under 16 go free (except at air shows).
- Open every day 10am to 6pm
- Closed 24th, 25th and 26th December
- Adult (Aged 16 to 59 years) - £20.00
- Child (5 to 15 years) - £10.00
- Child (under 5s) - Free
- Family 1 adult and up to 3 children - £35.00
- Family 2 adults and up to 6 children - £50.00
- Concessions (Senior 60+/ student / disabled) - £16.00
- IWM Member - Free
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2019.
Before you start your journey to The Imperial War Museum Duxford for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Shepreth Wildlife Park
- Linton Zoo
- Audley End House and Gardens
- The Polar Museum
- The Fitzwilliam Museum
- Whipple Museum of the History of Science