Phone Number: 01223 891308
Website: Visit the Linton Zoo website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Linton Zoo reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Linton Zoological gardens is a walk-through 18 acre outdoor zoo in Linton in Cambridgeshire.
Set amongst beautiful gardens, this outdoor attraction features nationalistically landscaped enclosures with lots of foliage and natural cover for animal wellbeing. Animals visitors can see include tigers, lions, leopards, zebra, primates, tortoises, snakes, lizards, spiders, beetles, kangaroos, tapir, lemurs, porcupine and birds including parrots, ibis, hornbill, stork, and owls. Daily scheduled talks, activities and animal encounters. Life-size Dinosaur models. Children's play area. Keeper experience available.
- Free car parking.
- Shop selling souvenirs, toys, geological items and gifts.
- Coffee shop serves lunches, snacks, cakes and drinks.
- Picnic areas.
- Please check the Linton Zoo website for opening hours.
- Adults (age 14+) - £12.00
- Seniors (age 65+) - £11.00
- Children (age 2 to 13) - £9.50
- Babies (under 2) - Free
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2020.
Before you start your journey to Linton Zoo for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Audley End House and Gardens
- Imperial War Museum Duxford
- The Centre for Computing History
- The Polar Museum
- The Fitzwilliam Museum
- Cambridge Museum Of Technology