Phone Number: 01539 815597
Website: Visit the Kendal Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Kendal Museum reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
One of the country’s oldest museums it was founded in 1796. The Kendal Museum features collections on local Archaeology, History and Geology and a Natural History collection from around the globe. A wildlife garden can also be observed from within the museum and there is a shop with toys, branded goods, mugs and jewellery.
- Metered car park.
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday: 9:30am to 4:45pm
- The last entrance to the Museum is at 4pm
- Adults (including seniors) - £5.00
- 5 to 18 year olds - £2.00
- Under 5's - Free
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2020.
Before you start your journey to Kendal Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- The Quaker Tapestry Exhibition Centre
- Museum of Lakeland Life and Industry
- Sizergh Castle and Garden
- Lakeland Maze Farm Park
- The World of Beatrix Potter Attraction