Phone Number: 01394 675900
Website: Visit the Landguard Fort website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Landguard Fort reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Landguard Fort is an 18th Century fort built on Landguard point, which has been the site of fortifications since the 16th century. Audio tour included in admission price.
- Free car parking.
- Visitor centre contains the View Point Cafe serving all-day breakfasts, drinks and snacks.
- Shop inside the fort sells gifts plus hot and cold drinks and snacks.
- Picnic areas.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Landguard Fort website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Landguard Fort for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Wild Raspberry Textiles and Ceramics Cafe
- Clacton Zoo
- Orford Museum
- Gnome Magic
- Easton Farm Park
- Baylham House Rare Breeds Farm