Phone Number: 01638 667333
Website: Visit The National Horseracing Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
The National Horseracing Museum is a museum about the history of horse racing located in Newmarket in Suffolk.
The attraction is located in an historic building associated to horse racing and is set over five galleries. One of them is about the origins of horse racing and royalty's connection to horse racing. There is a gallery about the history of betting on horse races and another about some of the more famous horses, owners and trainers. The fourth gallery has exhibits about the jockeys and finally there is a gallery with interactive exhibits where visitors can dress up in racing silks and ride a mechanical horse. There is also a garden at the museum.
- Use town centre car parks.
- Shop selling horse related gifts.
- Museum Café serving home made hot meals, snacks and drinks.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit The National Horseracing Museum website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to The National Horseracing Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Wicken Fen National Nature Reserve
- Anglesey Abbey, Gardens and Lode Mill
- Jumppin Jacks Funhouse
- Fullers Mill Garden
- The Centre for Computing History