Phone Number: 01353 720274
Website: Visit the Wicken Fen National Nature Reserve website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View Wicken Fen National Nature Reserve reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Wicken Fen National Nature Reserve is the National Trust's oldest nature reserve and is one of Europe's most important wetland habitats. The reserve features numerous nature trails, cycle and walking routes and boat trips at certain times of year.
- Car park (pay and display).
- Visitor centre with gift shop.
- Cafe serving homemade food.
- Dogs allowed on leads.
- Family events throughout year.
- Suitable for school groups.
- Please check the Wicken Fen National Nature Reserve website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices - Sedge Fen Standard:
- Adult - £8.00
- Child - £4.00
- Family - £20.00
- One adult family - £12.00
- Group Adult (Minimum group size 12) - £7.60
- Group Child (Minimum group size 12) - £3.80
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2022.
Before you start your journey to Wicken Fen National Nature Reserve for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Anglesey Abbey, Gardens and Lode Mill
- The Stained Glass Museum
- Oliver Cromwell's House
- The National Horseracing Museum
- Cambridge Museum Of Technology
- Jumppin Jacks Funhouse