Phone Number: 01226 791855
Website: Visit the Maize Maze at Cawthorne website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Maize Maze at Cawthorne reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Maize Maze at Cawthorne is a seasonal maize maze located at Cawthorne near Barnsley in South Yorkshire.
This family run attraction is next to Cannon Hall Country Park and has been running since 2001. If needed there are advisers on hand to help visitors through the maze and there is a quiz trail to follow as you go. Out of the main maze there are mini grass and hopper mazes, fete-style family games, pedal go-karts and a straw bale play area. There is also a Tractor trailer ride that runs most days. Caters for children's parties.
- Use Cannon Hall Country Park car park (charges apply).
- BBQ food available and hot and cold drinks.
- Homemade ice cream stand.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Maize Maze at Cawthorne website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Maize Maze at Cawthorne for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Cannon Hall Farm
- Yorkshire Sculpture Park
- Calypso Cove
- National Coal Mining Museum for England
- Worsbrough Mill Museum and Country Park
- Pirates Cove