Phone Number: 01789 293 455
Website: Visit the Mary Arden's Farm website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Tickets: Buy online now to save!
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out near Stratford-upon-Avon.
Map: View map.
3 Miles outside of Stratford is the house that was the childhood home of Shakespeare's mother, Mary Arden. The property includes the house and neighbouring Palmer's farm. Exhibition of pre-mechanised farming methods. The farm includes a Tudor farmhouse with diary and dovecote. Working organic farm with rare-bread farm animals, orchard, wild flower meadow, Adventure playground, shop and picnic area.
- Spring 2018 12th to 25th Mar: 10am - 4pm
- High Spring/Summer 2018 26th Mar to 2nd Sep: 9am - 5pm
- Autumn 2018 3rd Sep to 4th Nov: 9am - 4:30pm
- Mary Arden's Farm closes for the winter on 4th November and will reopen again in spring 2019.
- Adult - £15.00
- Child - £10.00
- Family - £40.00
- Concession - £14.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Mary Arden's Farm for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Shakespeare's Birthplace
- The MAD Museum
- Nash's House and New Place
- Tudor World
- Stratford Town Walk
- Hall's Croft