Phone Number: 01483 232324
Website: Visit the Rokers Little Angels website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Rokers Little Angels reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Rokers Little Angels is an indoor soft play centre for children up to the age of 11 in Fairlands near Guildford in Surrey.
A family run business on a site with a golf course, driving range and farm stores. The play centre has a multi-tier play frame for children aged 4 and over with slides, aerial glide, maze, ball pool and air cannons. Maximum height allowed 1.5 Meters. Separate under 4's play area with mini play frame. Cater's for children's parties.
- Car parking.
- Country store selling farm produce, gardening items.
- Tack shop selling horse riding related items.
- Animal feed and pet food shop.
- Restaurant serving hot and cold food and drinks.
- Licensed Golf course clubhouse restaurant serves hot food, cakes and drinks.
- Please check the Rokers Little Angels website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices - Standard:
- Standard admission prices (weekends, bank holidays, all school holidays and inset days).
- Under 2 years - £4.50
- 2 - 3 years - £6.50
- 4+ years - £7.50
Ticket Prices - Off Peak:
- Under 2 years - £3.50
- 2 to 3 years - £5.50
- 4+ years - £6.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2020.
Before you start your journey to Rokers Little Angels for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Loseley Park
- Shalford Mill
- The Lightbox
- Mr Mulligan’s Pirate Golf - Woking
- Clandon Park
- Aldershot Military Museum