Phone Number: 0844 272 1271
Website: Visit The Monkey Sanctuary website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Tickets: Buy tickets online.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
The Monkey Sanctuary is a nine acre attraction with gardens and 37 rescued monkeys East of Looe in Cornwall.
The sanctuary has a number of capuchin monkeys, woolly monkeys and barbary macaques in it’s care to see. Situated on a wooded south-facing hillside overlooking the coast the wildlife gardens include meadows, a Victorian border, a pond area, a Forest garden and the woodland edge area. Lots of different native species of wildlife live within the gardens and the Wildlife Room has interactive displays and information what species there are. There is also the Bat Cave exhibit which has infra-red cameras to see the lesser horseshoe bats that live in the cellar under the house. Children’s play area. Purchasing a ticket allows for free re-entry for the a whole year. Keeper experiences available.
- Car parking. Gift shop.
- Tree Top Café serving vegetarian snacks plus teas and coffees.
- Picnic area.
- Closed Mondays and Tuesdays except where stated.
- Feb 10th to 18th open every day: 11am – 3:30pm
- Closed from Feb 19th to Mar 30th
- Mar 31st to Apr 8th open every day: 11am – 4:30pm
- Apr 11th to 15th open Wednesday to Sunday: 11am – 4:30pm
- Apr 18th to May 25th open Wednesday to Sunday: 11am – 3:30pm
- May 26th to June 3rd open every day except Tuesday: 11am – 4:30pm
- June 6th to July 22nd open Wednesday to Sunday: 11am – 3:30pm
- July 25th to Sept 2nd open Wednesday to Sunday, plus Bank Holiday Mondays: 11am – 4:30pm
- Sept 5th to 30th open Wednesday to Sunday: 11am – 3:30pm
- Oct open weekends only, plus every day in half term 20th - 28th Oct: 11am – 3:30pm
- Adult - £9.00
- Child (4 to 15 years old) - £6.00
- Child (0 to 3 years old) - Free
- Concession (65 & over & students) - £7.00
- Family (2 adults, up to 3 children) - £27.00 (Additional child £3.00)
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to The Monkey Sanctuary for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.