Phone Number: 01228 618718
Website: Visit the Tullie House Museum and Art Gallery website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
- Open daily, all year round except 25th/26th December and 1st January
Opening Times (High Season: 1st April - 31st October):
- Museum & Galleries open: Monday to Saturday 10am - 5pm, Sunday 11am - 5pm
- Tullie House Shop open: Monday to Friday 10am - 5pm, Saturday 10am - 5pm & Sunday 11am - 5pm
- Restaurant open : Monday to Saturday 9:30am - 5pm, Sunday 11am - 5pm
Opening Times (Low Season: 1st November - 31st March):
- Museum & Galleries open: Monday to Saturday 10am - 4pm, Sunday 12noon - 4pm
- Tullie House Shop open: Monday to Friday 10am - 5pm, Saturday 10am - 4pm, Sunday 12noon - 4pm
- Restaurant open: Monday to Saturday 9:30am - 4pm, Sunday 12noon - 4pm
- Children 18 and under - FREE
- Adult Annual Ticket - £10.00
- Adult Day Visit - £6.50
- Group Rate (10+) - £5.00 per person
- Student Group Rate (10+) - £4.50 per student
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2019.
Before you start your journey to Tullie House Museum & Art Gallery for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
Attractions Nearby :-
- Carlisle Castle
- Aztec Soft Play
- A World in Miniature Museum
- Walby Farm Park
- Solway Aviation Museum
- Campfield Marsh
Also see in Cumbria :-