Phone Number: 01228 573056
Website: Visit the Walby Farm Park website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Walby Farm Park reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Walby Farm Park a family activity farm park near Carlise in Cumbria.
Set on a family run working farm with rare breed farm animals plus wallabies, alpacas, reindeer and small pets to see and interact with.
The 30 acre site includes a heated indoor play barn with multi-tier play frame, an undercover animal barn and daily scheduled fun activities.
Outdoors there's a pedal go-kart track, a play area with JCB-themed sandpit and trampolines, ride-on pedal tractors, a crazy golf course, ride-on electric quad bikes (coin operated), an interactive education room and a nature trail and pond.
Seasonal things to do include the Maize maze, barrel train ride and the mini-land rover rides. Caters for children's birthday parties.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop.
- The Curly Tails Café serves hot food, cakes and hot and cold drinks.
- Piglet’s Pantry serves ice creams, cakes and hot and cold drinks.
- Car parking.
- Free WiFi.
- 10am to 6pm every day of the year except the 25th, 26th of Dec and 1st Jan.
- Please visit the Walby Farm Park website for ticket prices.
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2020.
Before you start your journey to Walby Farm Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- A World in Miniature Museum
- Solway Aviation Museum
- Carlisle Castle
- Tullie House Museum and Art Gallery
- Aztec Soft Play
- Campfield Marsh