Phone Number: 01225 863374
Website: Visit the Westwood Manor website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Westwood Manor is a stone built manor house constructed during the 1400's located near Bradford on Avon in Wiltshire.
The house's exterior has both Gothic and Jacobean architectural features while the interiors have some period furniture to see including an old spinet (musical instrument) and some tapestries dating from the 17th and 18th centuries. There is also a Church tower you can climb and the property also features a topiary garden to view.
- Free car parking nearby.
- Please check the Westwood Manor website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices - Standard:
- Adult - £9.00
- Child - £4.50
- Family - £22.50
- 1 adult, up to 3 children - £13.50
- Group Adult (Minimum group size 8) - £8.50
- Group Child (Minimum group size 8) - £4.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2022.
Before you start your journey to Westwood Manor for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Farleigh Hungerford Castle
- Great Chalfield Manor and Garden
- Prior Park Landscape Garden
- Bath Abbey
- The Roman Baths
- Bath Postal Museum