Phone Number: 0191 2581031
Website: Visit the Blue Reef Aquarium Tynemouth website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Blue Reef Aquarium Tynemouth reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Blue Reef Aquarium Tynemouth is a water life and other animals attraction opposite the Longsands beach in Tynemouth.
With more than 40 living displays, mainly indoors, including a tropical rainforest and a naturalistic seal cove, the creatures you can see include sharks, stingrays, seahorses, otters, tropical fish, lobsters, iguanas, frogs and monkeys. There are scheduled daily seal shows, rock pool encounters, plus feeding times and talks.
- Pay and display parking nearby.
- Blue Reef Gift Shop sells toys and souvenirs.
- Blue Reef Cafe serving meals, snacks and beverages.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Blue Reef Aquarium Tynemouth website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Blue Reef Aquarium Tynemouth for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Tynemouth Priory and Castle
- Kiki’s Kabin
- Arbeia Roman Fort and Museum
- Ocean Beach Pleasure Park
- Stephenson Railway Museum