Phone Number: 0191 456 1617
Website: Visit the Ocean Beach Pleasure Park website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Ocean Beach Pleasure Park reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Ocean Beach Pleasure Park is an attraction with fairground rides and stalls, amusements, a Quasar Arena and Urban Wave (an undercover boarding activity).
Admission to the park is free you just pay for any rides or activities that you participate in. Just some of the rides and attractions are: Air Diver, Roulette Trabant, Go karts, Dodgems, Pirate ship, Waltzers, Energizer, Crazy cottage, Bungee trampolines, Twist, roller coaster, Ghost hunt, tea cups, helter skelter and flying jets.
- Variety of kiosk style eateries including Log Cabin (fish and chip shop), Cheeky Diner (fast food), Sidewalk cafe and Place for Taste.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please check the Ocean Beach Pleasure Park website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Ocean Beach Pleasure Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Arbeia Roman Fort and Museum
- Tynemouth Priory and Castle
- Kiki’s Kabin
- Blue Reef Aquarium Tynemouth
- Souter Lighthouse and The Leas