Phone Number: 0191 296 4944
Website: Visit the Kiki’s Kabin website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Kiki's Kabin reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Kiki’s Kabin is a children's indoor soft play centre in North Shields in Tyne and Wear.
This play centre is based in an old church and has 10,000 sq feet of play space. The main three-storey play frame includes slides, biff-bags, spiders web, tunnels, rope bridge, air-cannon arena, climbing ropes, bouncy castle, car track and ball pool. There's also a separate baby and toddler play area with rockers, slide, ball shower and sensory den.
Caters for themed children's birthday parties including disco, bouncy castle and chocolate fountain parties.
- On street car parking.
- Cafe serving hot and cold homemade food and speciality drinks.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Kiki’s Kabin website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Kiki’s Kabin for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Arbeia Roman Fort and Museum
- Tynemouth Priory and Castle
- Blue Reef Aquarium Tynemouth
- Ocean Beach Pleasure Park
- Stephenson Railway Museum