Phone Number: 01983 404344
Website: Visit the Dinosaur Isle website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Dinosaur Isle reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Dinosaur Isle is a purpose built museum with exhibits relating to dinosaurs, fossils and the geology of the Isle of Wight all housed indoors. The Isle of Wight is a world-renowned location for dinosaur fossils with 15 different species of dinosaur bones having been recovered there.
- Car parking (charge).
- Gift shop selling souvenirs and soft drinks.
- Cafe next door to museum.
- Outside picnic area next to lake.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Dinosaur Isle website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Dinosaur Isle for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Isle of Wight Zoo
- Lilliput Antique Doll and Toy Museum
- Bembridge Windmill
- Amazon World Zoo Park
- The Isle of Wight Donkey Sanctuary
- Isle of Wight Steam Railway