Phone Number: 01983 873945
Website: Visit the Bembridge Windmill website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View Bembridge Windmill reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Bembridge Windmill is a Grade I listed windmill dating from the early 1700's and the subject of a Turner painting from 1795.
The last remaining windmill on the Isle of Wight, it closed down in 1913, but most of the machinery is still intact. There is a short film to see how a windmill works and also a small scale model demonstrating the workings.
- Free parking in lay-by.
- The ticket kiosk sells a small range of gifts, drinks and ice creams.
- Please visit the Bembridge Windmill website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices - Standard:
- Member - Free
- Adult - £6.00
- Child - £3.00
- Family - £15.00
- Group Adult (Minimum group size 15) - £5.40
- Group Child (Minimum group size 15) - £2.70
Prices and opening hours correct as at February 2020.
Before you start your journey to Bembridge Windmill for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Lilliput Antique Doll and Toy Museum
- Isle of Wight Zoo
- Dinosaur Isle
- Isle of Wight Steam Railway
- Amazon World Zoo Park
- Southsea Castle