Phone Number: 01434 250400
Website: Visit the Kielder Water Bird of Prey Centre website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Kielder Water Bird of Prey Centre reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Kielder Water Bird of Prey Centre is situated at Leaplish Waterside Park and has one of the largest collections of Birds or Prey in the North of England.
Birds to see include owls, vultures, eagles, hawks, falcons and some pelicans. They also have some deer and wallabies to see. Daily flying displays and they also do falconry experience days.
- Car parking.
- April to October: Open daily 10:30am - 4pm
- November to March: Open daily 11am - 3pm
- Closed Christmas Day
- Adults (17 to 64) - £7.50
- Children (2 to 16) - £5.00
- Concessions (OAP/Disabled) - £6.00
- Family (2 Adults & 2 Children) - £23.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at June 2021.
Before you start your journey to Kielder Water Bird of Prey Centre for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Kielder Water and Forest Park
- Housesteads Roman Fort
- Chesters Roman Fort and Museum
- Solway Aviation Museum
- Walby Farm Park
- Hexham Abbey