Phone Number: 01388 517433
Website: Visit the Weardale Museum and High House Chapel website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Weardale Museum and High House Chapel reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Weardale Museum and High House Chapel is a local history museum and a historic chapel in Irehopesburn in County Durham.
Located on the A689 between Stanhope and Alston the museum set over 2 levels with information about the local history including John Wesley, one of the co-founders of the Methodist movement, a collection of minerals and fossils and about the local railways. The historic Methodist chapel is more than 250 years old and is the oldest Methodist church that has been in continuous use.
- Small car park.
- Museum shop selling books, pens and postcards.
- Public house serving food located next to the museum.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Weardale Museum and High House Chapel website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Weardale Museum and High House Chapel for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Killhope - The North of England Lead Mining Museum
- Allen Banks and Staward Gorge
- High Force Waterfall
- Hall Hill Farm
- Hexham Abbey
- Acorn Bank