Phone Number: 01833 622209 or 01833 622324
Website: Visit the High Force Waterfall website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View High Force Waterfall reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
High Force Waterfall is a waterfall near Forest-in-Teesdale, in County Durham.
The waterfall is where the river Tees drops down 21 metres off Whin Sill rock and is one of the most spectacular waterfalls in Great Britain. The waterfall can be viewed after a pictuesque 1/3 mile walk from the car park along a gravel path through the woodland surrounding the falls.
- Gift shop selling hot and cold drinks, sweets, fishing permits and souvenirs (open Easter to October).
- Pub next to the car park serving food.
- Picnic areas.
- Woodland walkway is open all year round.
- Adults (16+) - £2.00
- Children (5 to 15) - £1.00
- Under 5s - Free
Prices and opening hours correct as at June 2021.
Before you start your journey to High Force Waterfall for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Weardale Museum and High House Chapel
- Killhope - The North of England Lead Mining Museum
- Allen Banks and Staward Gorge
- Barnard Castle
- The Bowes Museum
- Egglestone Abbey